1) take a relationships skills class:
in texas look here;
in california look here;
somewhere else? let me know
2) go on a breakfast date
(much cheaper than dinner)
3) “travel” to the city of love and romance, paris, by learning some french or eating crepes; chocolate secrets in dallas offers free french lessons on wednesdays.
bonus: they serve crepes!
4) skip the reservation mess and the
pre-set menus, pick up a prepared meal from
whole foods, central market, or wegmann’s instead.
you even get a free romantic movie
from central market.
and spend the evening getting to
know each other better and
laughing about some of your
1) bake a bunch of yummy heart sugar
cookies to bring to work on friday
2) babysit for someone
you love for free
3) write “love notes” to all the people
you love (mom, best friend, co-worker, sister)
4) read old love notes from old boyfriends and make a list of pros and cons so you know what to look for in a future dating partneruse this pro/con list pad from knock knock at organize.com
5) go see “he’s just not that into you” with some
single girlfriends and laugh
at the stress of dating