There are a lot of baby clothing brands out there, but we’ve rounded up our top thirty favorites to share with you. From budget-friendly, big-box retailers to luxury, European brands, there’s something here for every little girl’s closet. Bookmark this post and make sure to check back on these links!
01. Baby Gap :: Baby Gap has some great basics, as well as, some fun trendy pieces for babies and kids. They fall in the mid-price range, but often have really good sales (30-50% off). The discounts increase if you sign up for and use a Gap credit card for your purchase. Pictured: French Terry One-Piece // Dot Cardigan.
03. Circo from Target :: A lot of moms shop at Target and they have a wide selection of baby clothing at a great price point. I am not a fan of most of what they carry, but have seen some really cute things from their Circo line. Since it’s a smaller collection, I typically check first online. Pictured: Long-Sleeve Sleep N Play.
04. Egg Baby by Susan Lazar :: This line is available at many local boutiques and also Nordstrom. It’s extremely modern and cute. One of my favorites, for sure. Pictured: Girls Jumper // Yoke Jersey Dress.
06. H&M :: This has been one of my go-to sources to shop for our daughter. They have some of the best prices (especially when things go on sale) and really turn out some cute designs. You’ll have to dig in the store, but it’s worth it. I absolutely love their basics line of onesies and leggings and have found some really cute dresses, rompers and sweaters, too. Pictured: Long-Sleeved Bodysuit // Jersey Dress.
07. Hanna Andersson (exclusive collection also at Serena & Lily) :: Hanna Andersson is a cult-favorite for sleepers. I love that they have zippers! This is also where a lot of moms find matching pajamas for the whole family, since they offer a wide variety of sizes. Pictured: Night Night Baby Sleeper // Baby Sleeper from Serena & Lily.
09. J.Crew :: J.Crew launched their new baby collection earlier in 2013 and we’re definitely in love. It’s quite pricey, so we tend to just admire from afar, instead of purchase. But if you’re wanting to splurge, they have a great cashmere collection and feature designs from a lot of my other favorite baby brands. Pictured: Cashmere Baby Cardigan // Chambray Baby Bloomers.
10. Joe Fresh at JCPenney :: This is another one of my go-to lines for baby. JCPenney has amazing sales and coupons, making this collection extremely affordable. They have great, but not boring basics! Pictured: Long-sleeve Heart Shirt // Sweater Legging Pull on Pants.
11. Mamas & Papas :: Mamas & Papas is not really known for their clothing (at least in the US), but I am so glad that I discovered their line. It’s precious! A little on the high side, but great for girly, unique designs. Pictured: Borderie Anglaise Dress // Patterned Long-Sleeve Blouse.
13. Monsoon :: One of my new favorites from the UK, Monsoon has some of the best-quality whimsical special occasion dresses and fancy play clothes that I have ever seen. I am in love with their line and so grateful that we have a store here at the Dallas Galleria. Pictured: Baby Martha Top and Legging Set // Baby Harriet Dress.
14. Nature Baby (also at J.Crew) :: Nature Baby does basics right. If you’re tired of pastel pink and blue, check out their line of organic bodysuits, leggings, shorts, booties and hats. Polka dot and stripes lovers, don’t’miss it! Pictured: Short-Sleeve Bodysuit.
16. Old Navy :: Don’t forget about Old Navy for great prices! They’ve really stepped up their game in last year when it comes to trends and design. Pictured: Floral Print Skinny Jeans // Textured Cardigan.
17. OshKosh B’gosh (also at Kohl’s and JCPenney) :: For a mass-produced line, OshKosh B’gosh is doing it right. I am still not a fan of the “I’m so cute” bodysuits, but if you rifle through the junk, you can find some really great pieces from their collections. It’s readily available at several retailers, which is a huge bonus. Pictured: Woven Checkered Bodysuit // Denim Sleeveless Top.
18. PaigeLauren :: I love this USA-made line of super soft and simply-designed baby clothes, blankets and caps. Seriously, you’ll be jealous of how soft these fabrics are! Pictured: Classic Twofer Dress.
19. Peek Kids Clothing :: I will definitely be shopping here for my little one, especially once she gets older. They have a store here in Dallas at Northpark, but Nordstrom also carries their line. Their styles feel very California-cool / boho chic to me, which of course, I love. Pictured: Baby Nina Skirt // Baby Becca Sweater.
21. Petunia Pickle Bottom :: Known for their diaper bags, Petunia Pickle Bottom has branched out into layette. I love their fun, modern prints! Pictured: Long Sleeve Bodysuit // Short Sleeve Bodysuit.
22. Rikshaw Design (also at J.Crew) :: Rikshaw Design reminds me of an American Liberty London. I love their girly prints, especially when they’re on their ruffled bloomers! Pictured: Ditsy Cap Sleeve Dress // Bloomers.
23. Seed Heritage :: Based in Australia, Seed Heritage carries some beautiful designs with a great aesthetic. I wish their products were more readily available here in the States. Pictured: Party Dress // Chambray Spot Pant.
26. Tane Organics :: This luxury, designer line of organic infant and baby clothing is super chic. If you’re looking for high-quality, pure natural fibers, this is the best of the best. Pictured: Balloon Onesie.
27. Tea Collection :: I love the Tea Collection’s globally-inspired designs. Not only do I love their products, but I also am totally on-board with their design philosophy. Pictured: Field of Flowers Ruffle Dress
29. Zara :: When it comes to price and design, Zara’s baby collection is my go-to resource. They’re designs are modern and simple, but also unique, incorporating fun prints and mixed textures. I’d buy everything if I could. Pictured: Printed Jeans with Lining // Jacket with Front Detail.